There has been quite a bit of work put into improving performance on the iPad in this version along with tons of other great features that everyone will be able to enjoy! Below is the full list of updates along with some promo codes to give away to your friends! Happy holidays!
List of improvements:
- View list of people you are following
- Editing is now done in the same format as you posted it (e.g. markdown or HTML)
- Searching by user now accepts username, URL, or URL of post
- Added support for Google Chrome (if you have it installed, the option will be in the settings menu)
- Infinite scrolling, no more having to manually load more posts
- Tapping on user links in notes now shows users posts rather than webview
- Tap on a tag to view similarly tagged posts
- Drill into user’s posts from tagged table view and liked table view
- Added audio and video thumbnails
- Improved formatting
- Many many more fantastic improvements and bug fixes
- Scrolling between posts now enabled in landscape (iPad)
- Swiping between posts is much faster (especially 3rd generation iPad)
- Fixed issue with content being offset when starting in portrait on iOS 6
- No longer lose your spot when loading notes
- Gestures added to iPhone/iPod touch, swipe left/right/up/down to see whats new!
- Improved image loading for when you’re stuck with a slow connection
New update for Tumblita iOS is now available, includes some bug fixes for iOS 6. Lots more development going on this week, adding some great features that have been on the todo list.
Tumblita is now ready for the iPhone 5! This version comes with some hugely requested features, like tag and user searching. Also added is the ability to follow/unfollow users, which you can do when looking at posts of an individual user. Enjoy!
- Added support for iPhone 5 and iOS 6
- Added ability to search for tags and users
- Added follow/unfollow button to user list view
- Cleaned up settings menu
- General improvements and fixes
(p.s. still waiting for the mac app to be approved, going on 19 days now)
An update is now available in the iOS App Store! This version includes a major change in the way Tumblita downloads Tumblr data, so please be sure to tap the ‘Email Support’ button in the settings menu if you run into any problems.
This version adds support for viewing and editing private blogs, as well as a simple rich text editor. One thing you’ll notice is that the format option is no longer under the posting options, it is located in the settings menu. Most users use one or the other for every post, so this seemed logical.
(For some reason, the Tumblita icon is showing a gloss over it inside the App Store, it will disappear once downloaded.)