This update comes with some highly requested features and a slew of bug fixes! A short list:
- Printing support
- Ability to delete all completed notes in a list by pulling up on the list
- Added x-callback-url to add notes directly to an existing list
Get the update here.
And as always here are some free promo codes for ya buddies!
- You can now import notes from your clipboard
- Added export options (plain text or JSON)
- New theme!
- Added URL schemes (if you’re interested in implementing these head over to siloapp.net/developer for more info)
- Optimized some animations on older devices
Ohh, and here are some promo codes:
There has been quite a bit of work put into improving performance on the iPad in this version along with tons of other great features that everyone will be able to enjoy! Below is the full list of updates along with some promo codes to give away to your friends! Happy holidays!
List of improvements:
- View list of people you are following
- Editing is now done in the same format as you posted it (e.g. markdown or HTML)
- Searching by user now accepts username, URL, or URL of post
- Added support for Google Chrome (if you have it installed, the option will be in the settings menu)
- Infinite scrolling, no more having to manually load more posts
- Tapping on user links in notes now shows users posts rather than webview
- Tap on a tag to view similarly tagged posts
- Drill into user’s posts from tagged table view and liked table view
- Added audio and video thumbnails
- Improved formatting
- Many many more fantastic improvements and bug fixes
- Scrolling between posts now enabled in landscape (iPad)
- Swiping between posts is much faster (especially 3rd generation iPad)
- Fixed issue with content being offset when starting in portrait on iOS 6
- No longer lose your spot when loading notes
- Gestures added to iPhone/iPod touch, swipe left/right/up/down to see whats new!
- Improved image loading for when you’re stuck with a slow connection
New update for Tumblita iOS is now available, includes some bug fixes for iOS 6. Lots more development going on this week, adding some great features that have been on the todo list.